Customs by Ripper
Serving NYC/LI since 1978
Custom Metal Work - Cars - 1981 ZR-X - Queenz Kustomz
Click on any of the images to open a larger version.
Click it again to close it.
This is how the car looked to begin with:
Here are some during shots:
Custom hand-made front spoiler:
ZR-1 Corvette taillights Frenched in:
1986 Dodge Omni front fenders made into rear flares:
Other custom work:
Here is a short list of the custom work done to this car:
- Custom hand made front spoiler
- 1974 Mustang turn signals hidden in grille opening.
- 1985 Trans Am fender vents molded into front fenders.
- 1985 Nissan 300ZX hood scoop molded to stock hood.
- Shaved door handles, locks, gas tank door.
- 1986 Dodge Omni front fenders made into rear flares.
- Frenched antenna.
- 1995 Mazda MX-6 rear spoiler modified to fit.
- Corvette ZR-1 Taillights molded into custom hand-made rear body panel
Metal Work Pages:
Social Media Center:
acebook - witter
Like this page on Facebook:
Follow me on Facebook:
Login to Facebook:
(NO data is sent to this website.)
Like my Facebook Page:
Follow on Twitter
Website design and maintenance by Me